1. Which tune topped Google’s most searched-for song list for 2013: Baauer’s “Harlem Shake,” Miley Cyrus’ “Wrecking Ball” or Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines”?
2. On February 3rd, the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl in New Orleans, Louisiana. Who did they defeat: The San Francisco 49ers, New York Giants or Green Bay Packers?
3. When Pope Benedict resigned in February, he was the first pope to do so since what year: 1415, 1895 or 1963?
4. Who was named Time magazine’s 2013 Person of the Year: President Barack Obama, NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden or Pope Francis?
5. The suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing in April used what type of kitchen appliance to build their explosives: toaster oven, pressure cooker or blender?
6. Retired basketball player Dennis Rodman made headlines in 2013 by traveling to what country as a guest of its leader: North Korea, Cuba or Venezuela?
7. Who got People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive title for 2013?
8. In July, Prince William and Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton welcomed their first child. What did they name him: Phillip, George or Henry?
9. Which city filed for bankruptcy on July 18th: Cleveland, Buffalo or Detroit?
10. According to Forbes, who is the top-grossing movie star of 2013: Robert Downey Junior, Steve Carell or Dwayne Johnson?
11. Which ousted politician’s outrageous behavior while in office included forcibly kissing and groping two female constituents: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford or San Diego Mayor Bob Filner?
12. In December, Nelson Mandela, South Africa’s former president and an international icon of freedom, died. How old was he: 90, 95 or 100?